Oval, Square, Round , Heart or Diamond shape? Do you know what kind of face shape do you have? Before you start thinking about what kind of haircut do you want , find your face shape to enhance your natural beauty and correct your flaws.
The impact of a good haircut.
Every now and then everybody experience the feeling to try to change their image and one of the most important changes is the haircut. A good haircut can make a huge impact in your image and how you present yourself to the world, remember, the face is your presentation card. To complement the new haircut and before you make an appointment with your stylist, you can search on internet different hairstyles according to your face shape.
The selected haircut should meet the following criteria:
- what kind of lifestyle do you have?
- the hair color is adequate in your workplace?
- the haircut is adequate for your age?
- the haircut / hair color that you want will enhance your personality?
Analyse the pros and cons of the haircut or hair color that you want and your choices, after doing this is time to make an appointment. Take a photo of it, and bring it to your stylist! Having photos is better than verbalizing this days. Remember that a few things can change , since the stylist can give you professional choices according to your hair necessities, so ask any questions that you have in mind and how to take care of your new haircut.
Oval Face Shape
You could wear any kind of haircut! lucky you!
- Bangs that are very full or heavy as too much hair can cover up your lovely oval shape.
Round Face Shape
Choose a hairstyle that adds more length to the face and add height to the crown area. Bangs and layers will slim the face, just make sure the layer is longer than chin length. Wispy edges or tapered ends are allowed but avoid feathering around the cheek level.
- short bobs, tight ponytail with your hair slicked back, blunt cuts and a straight fringe.
Square Face Shape
Long Hairstyles that soften and frame the edges of the face. blunt cuts that are just below shoulder length. Feathery bangs or a side parting. You can also look for a hairstyle that adds height to the crown. Soften your jawline with long bangs or layers that start at the jawline.
- Short Haircuts like pixie cuts, It makes the face look squarer in shape.
Heart Face Shape
Soft, curly or wavy style that frames the face. Pixie cuts and shoulder length hair with layers. Choppy layers to add more dimension to the hairstyle. Long bangs will also look great.
- Long styles that do not frame the face and styles that widen the top of the head and accentuate the thinner chin too much.
Diamond Face Shape
A blunt, shoulder length cut or wispy bangs for long hair. Bangs are great to soften this kind of face shape. If you have shoulder length try subtle face framing layers.
- Excessive layers and to much volume. Short cuts generally do not suit diamond shape, because adds to the fullness of the upper part of the face.
Read More »